Summertime is all about the grill. This delicious potato recipe is seasoned to perfection with garlic and hone. A sprinkling of parmesan cheese on top completes this side dish.
Nutrition Per Serving
NET Carb: 18g
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 pounds new potatoes, skin on, washed and wedged
• 4 cloves garlic
• 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
• 2 tablespoons Parmesan
1. Prepare a grill until medium-hot.
2. Bring a pot of water large enough to accommodate the potatoes to a boil. Cook the potatoes until about 5 to 7 minutes, until ﬂesh can be pieced with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, a large mixing bowl, whisk the olive oil, honey, sea salt, and pepper.
4. Drain the potatoes and toss them to coat with the olive oil mixture.
5. Prepare four 12-inch squares of foil. Divide the potatoes evenly amongst the foil squares, add a garlic clove, and sprinkle each portion with ½ tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Close the packets, sealing the tops to form a package.
6. Once the grill is hot, place the foil packets on the grill and cook for about 10 minutes, turning and shaking every few minutes with metal tongs. When ﬁnished, potatoes should be tender but not too soft. Top with fresh chopped parsley and serve.