We're officially in the holiday season and what would the holidays be without a delicious festive dessert? Oftentimes desserts are calorie-laden and provide no benefit to your health – not to mention, the waistline. This year, rid of the guilt and try making our Cranberry Greek Yogurt Bark that contains only 60 calories and 5 grams of protein per serving. The best part about this recipe is that it's great for the while family – yes, it's diabetic-friendly!
You can even switch-up the contents depending on the time of year – so this is a recipe you can use as a staple and can enjoy year-round!
Nutrition Facts per Serving
Serves: Approximately 12
Serving Size: 1.5oz
Total Fat: 2g
Sat Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
½ cup Roasted Pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
¼ cup Dried Cranberries, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon Raw Cane Sugar or sweetener of choice
1. Separate out a small portion of pistachios and cranberries.
2. Add Greek yogurt, coconut sugar and remaining pistachios and cranberries to a bowl and mix.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread mixture evenly.
4. Top with pistachios and cranberries
5. Allow to freeze until set then break apart into pieces before serving
Note: Can add fresh herbs like rosemary for a different flavor or other spices such as cinnamon and clove.