Skinny Starfruit Splash Infused Water
Kick off summer with this refreshing fruit-infused water. Stay cool and hydrated this summer with another fun way to enjoy more water and get more nutrients!
Makes one pitcher
- 2-3 starfruits, sliced
- 1 pint of strawberries, sliced
- 1 bag of frozen blueberries
1. Layer ice and fruit in a pitcher
2. Add purified water and let sit for 30 minutes
3. Pour into individual glasses, accent each glass with a starfruit garnish
Benefits of the Skinny Starfruit Splash Drink
Rich in vitamin A and C, this tropical frui is loaded with antioxidants. It also has a reputation for curing hangovers and warding off colds.
Blueberries’ anthocyanins – which give them their blue hue – attach cancer-causing free radicals.
Strawberries help to burn stored fat while flavonoids lower the risk of heart disease. They also contain potassium, which helps promote bone health.