Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Tartlets
What's Thanksgiving dinner without pumpkin pie afterwards? This year, try something new that will take less cutting and less stressful calorie counting – giving you quality time to relax with family and friends.
BistroMD's chefs have created pumpkin pie tartlets for you to enjoy without the guilt. Enjoy our mini pumpkin pie tarts with a minimal-ingredient crust and filling this holiday season using simple ingredients. These Pumpkin Pie Tarts not only taste delicious but are also gluten-free, using heart healthy almond flour as the main crust ingredient.
Nutrition Per Tartlet (Serves: approximately 15 tartlets)
NET Carbohydrate: 12 grams
Protein: 4 grams
1.5 cups Almond Flour
2 tablespoons Butter, unsalted
1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin Puree
½ can Coconut Milk, unsweetened
½ cup Honey
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
½ teaspoon Ginger, ground
¼ teaspoon Cloves, ground
½ teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender until a smooth dough forms.
3. Spritz muffin pan with non-stick olive oil spray or use muffin liners.
4. Press approximately 1 tablespoon of dough into each cup and press to evenly fill the bottom.
1. Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix using a hand mixer until smooth. Or add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Divide filling amongst muffin cups.
3. Bake approximately 10-15 minutes or until center is set.
4. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.