Chocolate Mint Smoothie
Needing a chocolate fix? This chocolate and mint smoothie will keep you coming back from more. Stop your search for soothing snacks and try this delicious smoothie recipe.
This chocolate and mint smoothie will keep you coming back from more. The mint flavor provides a cool and refreshing taste along with its large variety of health benefits ranging from fighting the common cold to relieving allergies. Stop your search for soothing snacks and try this delicious smoothie recipe.
*Tip: Makes a great breakfast or lunch on-the-go. Try cutting the ingredients in half and using this recipe for an indulgent snack!
• 1 cup skim milk (if dairy-free, choose unsweetened almond, coconut or rice milk)
• 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (or enough to provide 20-30g of protein)
• 3/4 cup ice
• 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (or more, to taste)
• 1 handful (about 1 cup) baby spinach leaves, raw
1. Put milk or milk alternative in a blender.
2. Add protein powder, ice and peppermint extract.
3. Add the baby spinach on top and blend for approximately 1 minute until smooth.
4. Add more or less ice to desired consistency.