These simple grilled skewers are flavor packed with fresh herbs and lemon juice: with plenty of parsley, rosemary, and thyme to make the beef delicious. With 29g of protein per serving, it will keep you feeling fuller longer.
The marinating time for this recipe is very flexible. In as little as 30 minutes, you can have meat ready for the grill! We recommend you make it ahead and marinade overnight. Pick whatever is most convenient for you!
Our chefs recommend serving with grilled pita bread cut into triangles and tzatziki sauce.
Nutrition Per Serving
Yield: approx. 24 Skewers; Serving size: 2 skewers
10g total fat
• 4 lbs beef sirloin, cut into 1 ½ in cubes
• 5 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 tbsp lemon zest
• 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 ½ tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
• 1 ½ tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 4 tbsp lemon juice
• Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients, except the beef in a bowl, and whisk together. Adding a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
2. Add the beef to the herb marinade and allow to marinade about 30 minutes. Note: this can be made ahead and allowed to marinate overnight in the refrigerator, covered.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high.
4. Place 3-4 cubes of meat onto each skewer.
5. Grill for approximately 6-8 minutes, turning halfway through.
6. Remove from heat and allow to rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
*OPTIONAL: Serve with grilled pita bread cut into triangles and tzatziki