We love our members input on what they'd love to supplement their program with. Our VIP Table members picked this new smoothie recipe: Chocolate Banana High Protein Smoothie, and our team of dietitians and chefs put together this delicious recipe.
Nutrition Per Serving (makes 1 serving)
Using Whey Protein and Skim Cow’s Milk
Protein: 32 g
Total Carb: 25 g
Dietary Fiber: 4 g
Total Fat: 5 g
• 2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (or enough to reach 25-30g protein)
• Protein type is your choice: whey, plant-based, soy-based, etc.
• Read Labels! Be mindful of the amount of added sugar and choose protein powders that have less than 5g per serving
• 1 Small, Ripe Banana or 1/2 a Large
• Tip: You can freeze sliced bananas by placing them in a freezer bag and add them to your smoothie for icy cold without watering down flavor with water from ice cubes!
• 1/2 Cup - Milk of Your Choice
• If choosing a variety other than dairy, use unsweetened
• 1 Teaspoon Dark Chocolate
• 1/2 Cup - Ice Cubes, optional
• Optional Add-Ins: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Sea Salt, Brewed Coffee
1. Combine all items in blender and blend until smooth. Pour & serve!
2. If using optional add-ins, use a pinch of any of the seasonings or 3/4 cup chilled brewed coffee.