Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Recipe
If the idea of having another boring green salad for lunch just sounds, well, boring, try mixing it up with this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad! Follow along to see how this healthy alternative salad is just as easy to make - we'll show you how!
Serves 4 | Serving Size: 12 oz portions
Net Carbohydrate 40g (total carb 52g / fiber 12g)
• 1 cup Quinoa, dry
• 2 cups Water
• 1 ½ cups Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 cup Carrots, peeled and diced
• ¼ cup Artichoke Heart, chopped
• ¼ cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped
• ¼ cup Sundried Tomato, chopped
• ½ cup Spinach, frozen, chopped, drained
• 1 tablespoon Basil, fresh chopped
1. Add quinoa to boiling water, cover, reduce heat to simmer for about 20 minutes or until quinoa fluffs with a fork.
2. Once cooled, add remaining ingredients and toss to combine
• 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
• ½ tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
• 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
• 2 cloves Garlic, minced
• ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Whisk all ingredients together and pour over Mediterranean Quinoa
2. Gently mix to incorporate and enjoy!