BistroMD's chefs have created pumpkin pie tartlets for you to enjoy without the guilt. Enjoy our mini pumpkin pie tarts with a minimal-ingredient crust and filling this holiday season using simple ingredients. These Pumpkin Pie Tarts not only taste delicious but are also gluten-free, using heart healthy almond flour as the main crust ingredient.
Nutrition Per Tartlet (Serves: approximately 15 tartlets)
NET Carbohydrate: 12 grams
Protein: 4 grams
1.5 cups Almond Flour
2 tablespoons Butter, unsalted
1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin Puree
½ can Coconut Milk, unsweetened
½ cup Honey
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
½ teaspoon Ginger, ground
¼ teaspoon Cloves, ground
½ teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender until a smooth dough forms.
3. Spritz muffin pan with non-stick olive oil spray or use muffin liners.
4. Press approximately 1 tablespoon of dough into each cup and press to evenly fill the bottom.
1. Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix using a hand mixer until smooth. Or add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Divide filling amongst muffin cups.
3. Bake approximately 10-15 minutes or until center is set.
4. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.