Healthy Food for a Healthier You
BistroMD works hard to bring you a wide variety of healthy and tasty meals so that you can focus on improving your health instead of making meals.
When it comes to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, there are many factors involved. For those already on a diet, healthy food choices are everything. Choosing to include healthy food as your diet food of choice is the best way to keep your diet on track and successfully lose weight. The next time you are looking for a diet food, consider the following list of healthy foods from Real Simple magazine.
- Mushrooms are meaty and filling. They can also be a low-calorie substitute for beef.
- Peanut and almond butters are packed with protein and contain monounsaturated fats. Look at the ingredient label and stick to spreads that contain only salt and nuts.
- Quinoa contains amino acids, and can help fill you up, making it a great diet food choice.
- Almonds help lower cholesterol, and contain monounsaturated fatty acids, which help keep your blood vessels healthy.
- Blueberries contain a large amount of healthy fiber and antioxidants.
- Eggs offer protein, vitamin B12 and vitamin A, making them a great diet food.
- Spinach is loaded with antioxidants, iron, and folates – all essential in a well-rounded diet.
- Wild salmon has plenty of omega-3 fatty acids, and has fewer toxins than farmed salmon.
- Chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) are a dinner staple. Half of a chicken breast has just 2.5 grams of fat and more than 22 grams of protein.
- Avocados will give you nearly 20% of your daily dose of fiber in one half cup serving.
- Sweet potatoes contain essential antioxidants and nutrients that your body craves.
- Broccoli has 80% of your daily dose of vitamin C, along with vitamin K.
The more healthy foods you add to your diet, the better. Whether it’s to feel better, look better, or just to eat better in general, choosing the right kinds of foods is essential to achieving your goals. Find what you like and stick to it!
What if I can’t eat healthy because I don’t have time to buy healthy food?
If you do not have time to eat healthy food because it’s tough for you to get to the grocery store, consider a diet delivery program like bistroMD.
With us you won’t have to sacrifice taste for nutrition. We have a customizable menu and over 200 delicious recipes so you won’t have a problem finding something to entice your taste buds.
It only takes a few weeks to start seeing results so what are you waiting for? Try us out because you don’t have anything to lose, but the weight.
We have a men and a women’s program with the option to receive five-or-seven-days’ worth of healthy meals delivered right to your door. The seven day option comes with the My Night feature, a one day ‘get out of jail free’ card for your diet.
The two programs range from $130-$160 and EATS, our essential and tasty snacks, are just $1.50 per snack. Women receive two snacks per day and men receive three snacks per day.