Greek Yogurt Coleslaw
Not your typical coleslaw. The Greek yogurt packs a lot of macronutrients all while tantalizing your guest’s taste buds.
This guilt-free Greek yogurt coleslaw recipe has just 40 calories per serving and serves 10, making a perfect complement to an al fresco meal.
Nutrition Per Serving
NET Carb: 6g
• 4 cups (10-ounce bag) shredded cabbage, green or purple or a combo!
• 1 cup shredded carrots
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
• 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt, non-fat
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons honey
• Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
1. Whisk together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, honey and Dijon mustard.
2. Combine cabbage, shredded carrots and green onion in a large bowl.
3. Pour the Greek yogurt mixture over the cabbage mixture and toss until fully combined
4. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.