Looking for a delicious and satisfying breakfast you can prepare in advance and enjoy on the go? This vanilla maple chia seed pudding recipe is for you!
Packed with protein, healthy fat, and flavor, pesky mid-day cravings are sure to be tamed. Not only can the recipe be prepared in advance for a healthy breakfast, but the portion can be halved to enjoy as a protein-packed snack!
Vanilla Maple Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition per serving: 260 calories, 8g fat, 25g protein, 25g total carb, 6g fiber
(Remember you can half the portion for a high-protein snack!)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Set & chill for at least 2 hours
• 1 cup dairy milk
• 1 cup low-fat, plain Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup quinoa, rinsed and cooked
• 2 Tbsp hemp hearts
• 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
• 2 Tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/3 cup chia seeds
1. In an airtight container, mix together all ingredients besides the chia seeds.
2. Slowly add and whisk in chia seeds. Allow to set for 30-minutes then stir to distribute chia seeds (this helps avoid undesirable clumping).
3. Place mixture into the refrigerator and allow to chill, at least for 2 hours.
4. Spoon chia seed pudding into dishes and serve as is or with favorite toppings, including fresh fruit and cinnamon.