Lose Weight Now with bistroMD
In our fast-paced world, everyone wants instant results, especially when it comes to weight loss. Unfortunately, it’s physically impossible to reach your weight loss goals overnight.
If you are looking to lose weight now with little effort or work, you need to reevaluate your goals. But luckily, there are many simple steps you can take today to lose weight quickly.
Lose weight quickly
The path to weight loss and healthy living does not have to be difficult or very time consuming. By doing a little extra work each day, you can lose weight quickly and improve your overall health.
- Drink more water and avoid soda. Water is a powerful liquid. Not only does it help regulate your body and brain functions, it also helps curb your appetite so you eat fewer calories. For optimum results, drink water throughout the day, especially before meals. By replacing soda and sugary beverages with water, you’ll reduce your caloric intake, which can lead to weight loss and improved health. For more on the negative side effects of soda click here.
- Add some movement into your daily routine. Take the stairs, dance around the kitchen, walk the halls of your office. Just get moving. Joining friends or family for a walk can be a fun way to exercise. By adding more movement into your day, you will increase your heart rate, burn calories and improve your overall health.
- Eat protein at breakfast. The typical American breakfast—cereal, bagels, waffles and pancakes—can be very low in protein, depending on how you make them. To lose weight quickly, try adding some eggs, yogurt, protein shakes, milk or cheese into your normal breakfast meal. By adding protein to your meals, your body will stay fuller longer and you will be less tempted to eat excess calories later on.
Lose weight now
If you need to lose weight now for an event, a wedding, etc., these tricks do not actually help you lose fat or improve your overall health, but they can help slightly shift the scale.
- Get a haircut. Get a trim, cut your bangs and get a new look. Cutting your hair can help you drop a few ounces, if you really need it.
- Shave. Again, it will only help you drop a few ounces. Buy hey; if you really need it, every little bit helps.
- Cut your nails. Clipping both your finger nails and toe nails can also slightly reduce your weight
The above “lose weight now” tricks may seem silly and ridiculous, but this is because you cannot realistically expect to magically lose weight overnight. It takes hard work and determination to get the body you’ve always wanted. Remember, what you do now can help you lose weight over time, but not right away.
If you start eating healthy, balanced meals, you will begin to notice a difference. It won’t happen overnight, but you’ll feel good knowing that you’re on the right track.
Begin to lose weight now by eating healthy
If you’re looking for something fast and convenient without the hassle of going to the grocery store, bistroMD offers a diet delivery program that can help you develop healthy eating habits and lose weight. We cook with the freshest ingredients and have over 200 recipes and a customizable menu so you’re sure to find something to satisfy your taste buds.
We have a men and a women’s program with the option to receive five-or-seven-days’ worth of healthy meals delivered to your door. The seven day option comes with the My Night feature, your one night a week to just kick back and relax.
The two programs range from $130-$160 and EATS, our essential and tasty snacks are just $1.50 per snack. Women receive two snacks per day and men receive three snacks per day.