Peach, Raspberry, Basil Protein Smoothie
Satisfy any sweet-tooth with this refreshing and healthy smoothie made with peaches and raspberries. Sit back and enjoy this recipe for breakfast or after the gym; it's packed with 33g of protein so it's great for recovery after a tough workout!
Beat the heat with this refreshing and healthy smoothie made with peaches and raspberries. Sit back, relax and enjoy this sweet treat for breakfast or to cool-down after the gym!
Nutrition Per Serving (makes 1 serving)
Using Whey Protein and Skim Cow’s Milk
NET Carb: 25g
Total Fat: 3g
• 2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (or enough to reach 25-30g protein)
• Protein type is your choice: whey, plant-based, soy-based, etc.
• Read Labels! Be mindful of the amount of added sugar and choose protein powders that have less than 5g per serving
• 1/2 Cup - Milk of Your Choice
• If choosing a variety other than dairy, use unsweetened
• 3/4 Cup – Frozen Peach Slices
• 1/4 Cup – Frozen Raspberries
• 2-3 Fresh Basil Leaves
1. Combine all items in blender and blend until smooth. Pour, serve & enjoy!