Diet Plans Can Help Elevate Your Weight Loss
Independence is something most of us need in our lives. As a baby, we may want to feed ourselves. As a child, we may want to pick out our own clothes. As a young adult, we feel like we can do anything; and as we grow up, we learn what independence really means. Independence means self-control and managing our responsibilities. Sometimes when managing these responsibilities—work, school, family, children, etc.—our weight falls off to the wayside.
Sometimes we can’t do it alone. Sometime we need a diet plan.
Losing weight can be frustrating, especially if you are not seeing results. Diet plans help light the way to successful weight loss.
Here are a few key factors to incorporate into your exercise routine:
1) Set aside enough time. Don’t try to cram it in and don’t be lethargic either. If you don’t set aside the proper time to work out, you can’t expect to see any real results.
2) Don’t push yourself too hard, too fast. The quickest way to get injured is to try to become a body builder overnight.
3) Know what you are doing. Understanding the proper way to work out is essential. Avoiding injury is all about understanding how to perform exercises the right way. Consult a personal trainer if you have any questions!
4) If you work with a personal trainer, be sure that he or she has a proven track record and will never push you beyond your physical limits.
5) Build proper nutrition into your diet plans. If you are planning on dieting, be sure to find a diet plan that is built on a proper nutritional foundation.
You can climb mountains too
At 30, Kara Richardson felt trapped within her own body. The “fat woman on the mountain” as she has affectionately been called, dreamed of being able to climb mountains—but the only thing that kept going up was her weight.
“Mountain hiking and the path to wellness have a lot in common: they require tenacity, faith, and a lot of hard work.”
Kara finally decided to try bistroMD’s diet plan and she lost a whopping 120 pounds.
Kara is continuing to educate others and is inspiring them to change their lives for the better each and every day.
Kara’s diet plan made all the difference in the world.
If you’re looking for something fast and convenient without the hassle of frequenting the grocery store, bistroMD offers diet plans that can help you successfully lose weight.
We cook with the freshest ingredients and have over 200 recipes and a customizable menu so you should have no problem finding something to satisfy your taste buds.
Every bite you take follows this proven approach for healthy weight loss. Our program provides 1,100-1,400 calories daily with 40-50% total caloric intake from lean, adequate protein, 20-25% of calories from healthy fats, and 30-35% from complex carbohydrates.
It only takes a few weeks to start seeing results. You don’t have anything to lose, but the fat!
We have a men and a women’s program with the option to receive five-or-seven-days’ worth of healthy meals delivered to your door.
The two programs range from $130-$160 and EATS, our essential and tasty snacks are just $1.50 per snack. Women receive two snacks per day and men receive three snacks per day.