BistroMD Meal Giveaway Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The " bistroMD Meal Giveaway " Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") April 22, 2013 and ends at an unspecified future date, at such time that bistroMD administrators determine appropriate ("Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), who enter the Sweepstakes (as described in paragraph 3 below) and are aged 18 or older (as of the submission date). Employees of bistroMD, LLC ("Sponsor") and their respective sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, members, agents and advisors, and all others associated with the development and the execution of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family or members of the households of each, whether or not related (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, an entrant agrees to be bound by all of the Official Contest Rules.
3. Prize: One winner per month will randomly be selected to win one (1) week (7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners) of bistroMD entrees. The prize is not available for resale. No substitution or transfer is permitted, except by Sponsor. Any and all taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner. If the prize is won by a minor, the minor will be disqualified as an entrant must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Sweepstakes.
4. Entry: Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes one time, per email address. Subsequent attempts to enter the Sweepstakes may be received, only the first complete entry received from a particular entrant will be eligible; subsequent attempts by the same person to enter using the same email address will be voided. All entries and requests become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed, or any like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Sponsor will have sole discretion in determining if these methods of entry have been used, and in voiding any entries in which such activity is suspected. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
5. Winner Selection: Winners will be chosen by random computer selection from among the eligible entries.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by Web Site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Web Site, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releases in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State, in the County of Collier.
9. Winner's Name: To request a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to bistroMD, LLC, Attn: bistroMD Meal Giveaway, 1575 Pine Ridge Road #21, Naples, Florida 34109.
Sponsored by: Bistro MD, LLC © 2014. bistroMD, LLC. All rights reserved.